Voices in Advocacy® provides resources necessary to enable you to actively advocate on behalf of your job, industry, organization, cause or community.
These are some of our most informative resources on advocacy. You’ll get:
- Easing into the Political Arena.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Top 10.5 Tips for Effectively Advocating
- Reach Influencers with Communication Vehicles.
- Writing Letters to the Editor & Op-Ed Pieces
- Meeting, Phoning, Writing & Emailing Elected Officials
- Media Talking Points.
Just enter your name, email and
click Get Free Resources!
For details on how Roger Rickard can uniquely tailor his presentations to your specific needs and situation, contact us online or call (480 488-9150).
“If you don’t speak up, it’s not shame on them for not doing what you want – it’s shame on you for not speaking out.” – Roger Rickard
“I always find myself supercharged to do more and do it better after I spend some time with you. Thanks for being such a great motivator.” Carl, President/CEO